Research at the School of Management & Languages
The School of Management & Languages (SML) has an integrated, research-driven community, delivering insight, knowledge and expertise across a range of disciplines.
Research in SML is coordinated and managed via our Research Centres, combining leading-edge theoretical work with practical and policy-oriented insights, in a way which is consistent with Heriot-Watt's history of industry and business engagement.
Our Research Centres
Accountancy & Finance
- Centre for Research on Work & Wellbeing (CroWW)
- Logistics Research Centre (LRC)
- Intercultural Research Centre (IRC)
- Centre for Energy, Resource and Environmental Studies (CERES)
- Spatial Economics and Econometrics Centre (SEEC)