How to apply
Making an application for a distance learning programme is easy:
- Find out if there is an Approved Learning Partner institution in your area
- Contact the institution to find out which programmes they offer and details such as start dates, fees and application forms
- Complete and submit your application form to your institution
Things to think about before you apply
- Do I satisfy the entrance requirements for the course?
- Do I already have relevant qualifications which may qualify me for exemptions?
- Is my English language ability good enough to succeed in the course?
- Do I have the motivation to see the course through to the end?
- Is this the right course for me to achieve my personal or career goals?
- Do I have the finances in place to pay the fees when required?
What happens to my application?
Your Approved Learning Partner institution will help you fill in the application form and then pass it to Heriot-Watt University for a decision.
Once we have made a decision we will send you a letter which will either offer you a place on the programme or inform you that your application has not been successful.